Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question. Provide the missing information. -Suppose that 8% of a solution is fertilizer by volume and the remaining 92%

Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
Provide the missing information.
-Suppose that 8% of a solution is fertilizer by volume and the remaining 92% is water. How much
fertilizer is there in a 2 L bucket of solution?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.